What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to collect information about your browsing habits and to remember your preferences.
- To remember your preferences, such as your language and font size.
- To keep track of items in your shopping cart.
- To provide you with targeted advertising.
- To analyze how you use our website so that we can improve it.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They allow you to browse the website and use its features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click. This information is used to improve the website’s performance.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to track your browsing habits so that we can show you targeted advertising.
How can I control cookies?
You can control cookies through your browser settings. You can choose to block all cookies, or to allow only certain types of cookies.
To find out more about how to control cookies, please visit the following websites:
- AboutCookies.org: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- Your Online Choices: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
How to opt-out of cookies
You can opt-out of cookies by clicking the “Opt-out” button on our cookie banner. You can also opt-out of cookies by changing your browser settings.
If you opt-out of cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
If you have any questions about these Cookie, please contact us.
Thank you for using our Website!